Throughout the school year, WCDS collects Box Tops for Education. Box Tops are worth 10 cents each. WCDS' Box Tops Coordinator collects all the Box Tops and sends them in so our school can get cash. The more Box Tops, the more cash for the school.
The Box Tops are counted and submitted twice during the school year, usually in October and then again in late February.
Checks are mailed to schools twice a year, in December and April.
If you sign up on the Box Tops for Education website (http://www.boxtops4education.com/), you can see how much the school has earned, get recipes, coupons and download/print out activity sheets.
How you can help:
- Clip UNEXPIRED Box Tops and put in baggies
- Leave baggies in the office mailbox or give directly to Alison Pruntel
It will save your coordinator loads of time if you:
- Ensure your Box Tops are not expired (they won't be accepted by General Mills).
- Do not paste a random number of clipped Box Tops to a plain sheet of paper or your child's artwork. Box Tops must be submitted in groups of 50, otherwise they won't be accepted, and thus the coordinator must remove/clip from your sheet.
- Keep your Box Tops separate from Labels for Education, etc. Those are separate programs handled by other volunteers.
Thanks for your support!